The Muscogee (Creek) Nation Senior Housing Community located in Okmulgee provides an excellent environment where elderly Creek citizens can enjoy the independence of performing their basic daily activities while living in a safe and convenient atmosphere.
• Be Native American or a Native American family. Preference given to Muscogee (Creek) citizens.
• Have an annual income within the guidelines as set by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development Public and Indian Housing. Income Guidelines
• Be 55 years of age or older (preference given to those applicants 62 years of age or older).
• Provide all requested information including Creek Citizenship and Social Security cards and sign all required forms including the Consent for Disclosure of Information.
• Occupancy will be allowed once an applicant is determined to be eligible, the Total Tenant Payment (TTP) is established, and a unit is available.
Residents live in their own 1 or 2 bedroom unit located in a 54 unit housing addition surrounding a 4600 sq. ft Multi-purpose community building.
Each living facility is furnished with a stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, and washer/dryer.
All units are equipped with totally handicapped bathrooms, emergency alert switches and a built-in saferoom for use during emergency weather conditions.
A 4600 sq. ft. Multipurpose Community building located at the center of the housing addition serves as a focal point for many community activities.
BACK TO TOP