Rental Programs

Frequently Asked Questions

  •   Q.  Do you have to be Native American?

    A.  Yes,  you will need to provide a CDIB or tribal citizenship card. Creek citizens will be given preference.

  •   Q.  Do you have any apartments available?

    A. No, new applicants will be placed on a waiting list.

  •   Q.  How long does the waiting list take?

    A. It varies, the waiting list depends on when one of the present residents moves out.

  •   Q.  Are there income requirements?

    A. You must have an income of at least $5000 but below 80% of the national median income.

    Income Guidelines

  •   Q.  Do you have emergency housing?

    A. We no longer provide emergency housing.

Muscogee Nation Department of Housing

 2951 N. Wood Dr., Okmulgee, Ok 74447 l 918.549.2500 / 1.800.482.1979

home muscogee nation housing links contact us